SUNBEAM BOOKS DESIGN FEEDBACK
Here's some feedback I've received from some of my design clients
© Sunbeam Books 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Custom Photo Book Design
• Just thought I would let you know that there is no words to explain how thrilled my Dad was with the book. When he opened the box his jaw dropped and his eyes filled with tears and he was literally speechless. To say he enjoyed every page and treasures the book is an understatement. My Mum was very touched by the book, they both honestly were lost for words: the pictures, the words, the layout and just the details of the book - they are in awe. As I write to you my dad has friends and family dropping in, as well as those that wrote a tribute, to see the book. They are all gob smacked and want to have a book too..... If I can summarise how my Dad feels in one word it would be "Elevated." His spirits have lifted from seeing the book and having been acknowledged means the world to him."
G. D'Alesio - July 2011
(Gizella's father had just retired from many years running the family cabinetmaking business. The 80 page book was a tribute album)
• I wanted to share with you how VERY clever and wonderful the two books that you have made for Ellie are. I cried the first time I saw both of them, i think they were so very well done. You have done an amazing job, wow, wow, wow. Well the proof is in the pudding; putting Ellie down for her nap, and bedtime she definitely has a routine of having books read to her. Some keep her interest for only a few pages and then she pushes it away and points at other books on the side table or the dresser. EXCEPT for the" We Love Ellie" book and the "I Love Kinta" Book. She stays focused for every page. Every page! Well done Grandma
• I thought I would let you know that the album was received with such appreciation and delight. The whole family loved it. Domenic was so surprised and happy that he has been looking through the pages since Friday. Thank you again for your effort and for all your assistance.
(40th Birthday Photo Book - April 2010)
SELF-PUBLISHING: DESIGN & LAYOUT
• "Hi Heather, Just received the proof copy of my book The Lost Art of Room Travel. It looks great, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you for doing such a professional job on the layout and cover design. It's been a pleasure working on it with you. You made the potentially stressful formatting process enjoyable.
Jennifer Barrett, Koala Cove Press
OTHER Design Work
• Heather is adept at tuning into her client’s needs, developing simple and eye-catching designs that show the nuance of the intended message. She works collaboratively in a way that helps you to really nail your message. Her heightened intuition, patience and persistence resulted in a unique and powerful design that captures the heart of a complex message. Her work is very good value for money and I highly recommend her to you for logo development and business stationery design. HeatherAnn, NSW
• Hi Heather, it looks great you have done a fantastic job once again. Thanks, Deb
Debra Best, Director, Innovative Hair Loss Solutions
(Design of A4 colour iPad promo flyer & A5 form, May 2011)
• How refreshing it is to work with someone so professional !!
Your art work looks stunning. Thank you !!
Founder/Managing Director, Positive Potential
(DL Notepad design)